PLEASE BE AWARE ANY GUEST WHICH WILL BE ARRIVING ON NOV 23RD THE DAY OF THE THANKSGIVING BALLOON BLOW UP.
NOTE RESTRICTIONS BY READING MORE BELOW:
- BELLMAN WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE CORNER OF COLUMBUS AVE AND 81ST STREET TO ASSIST ALL GUEST WITH LUGGAGE ENTERING THE PROPERTY.
- THERE WILL BE NO CARS ALLOWED ON 81ST STREET BETWEEN COLUMBUS AVENUE AND CENTRAL PARK WEST.
- IF ASKED PLEASE HAVE HOTEL DOCUMENTIATION/CONFIRMATION WHEN ENTERING CHECK POINTS.
- LIMITED PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN UNAFILIATED GARAGES WITHIN THE SUROUNDING AREA DUE TO THE FESTIVITIES
- NO PARKING ACCESS TO GARAGE AT THE MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
Committed to the idea that a life well-traveled is defined by a personal connection to the people, culture and lifestyles of the places we visit, the Excelsior Hotel offers discerning guests an authentic, residence-style experience in the heart of New York City’s Upper West Side. To complement our fashionable surroundings, we’ve designed a delightfully affordable pied-a-terre distinguished by relaxed yet sophisticated ambiance and unpretentious style.
The Excelsior is located within a beautifully restored landmark building, infusing classic design and architecture with contemporary comfort. In addition to swanky, Art Deco-inspired rooms, the hotel features a fitness center, Boardroom and Calle Ocho restaurant, which brings guests and neighborhood residents together for signature Latin fare and a locally famous weekend brunch complete with unlimited complimentary sangria.
Our hotel overlooks Central Park, the American Museum of Natural History and the spectacular, glass-encased Rose Center for Earth and Space and is walking distance from Lincoln Center and the 1, B and C subway lines. A leisurely stroll through Central Park leads to chic Upper East Side restaurants, the luxurious boutiques of Madison Avenue, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Guggenheim and Whitney Museums.